The selection committee, formed by Anne Baillot (DARIAH-EU), Rossella Caffo (MICHAEL-CULTURE), Emiliano Degl’Innocenti (DARIAH-IT) and Anna Maria Tammaro (Parma University) selected the following candidates: Nadya Vladimirova Carolina Miguel Arroyo Carmen Sophia Cadendas Caitlin E....
Humanities and GLAMs going digital is an international DARIAH workshop that will be held on May 4th and 5th 2017 in Florence.
The purpose of this workshop is to give to participants the capabilities to understand the issues involved in Humanities and GLAMS digitization with a focus on Europe and apply the suggested ways of enhancing digital services.
Scholars, GLAMs professionals, digital curators, researchers (either connected to universities, museums, cultural heritage institutions, authorities, or working independently as freelancers) are invited to submit candidatures. Please note that this is Basic Course.
- Geomedia and the City
- Web of knowledge – A look into the past, embracing the future
- Re:Trace conference
- DARIAH Day
- Atelier de modélisation de données avec nodegoat
- Workshop on Digital Scholarly Editions in East-Central Europe
- Nouvelles orientations pour les bibliothèques, les chercheurs et les partenariats
- Pursuing a career in Chinese art in the United Kingdom
- Data First!
- Software Sustainability: Quality and Re-usability