Humanities and GLAMs going digital is an international DARIAH workshop that will be held on May 4th and 5th 2017 in Florence.
The purpose of this workshop is to give to participants the capabilities to understand the issues involved in Humanities and GLAMS digitization with a focus on Europe and apply the suggested ways of enhancing digital services.
Scholars, GLAMs professionals, digital curators, researchers (either connected to universities, museums, cultural heritage institutions, authorities, or working independently as freelancers) are invited to submit candidatures. Please note that this is Basic Course.
- Pursuing a career in Chinese art in the United Kingdom
- dha2017 - Digital Humanities Austria 2017: “Data First!”
- Software Sustainability: Quality and Re-usability
- The Waldensians in the Medieval and Early Modern context
- Data Management and the FAIR Principles Training
- DARIAH Masterclass: Participatory Engagement in Digital Humanities Projects
- Archives, the Digital Turn and Governance in Africa
- The development of sustainable infrastructure for scientific and heritage institutions
- Research methods and problem-solving
- Séminaire de l'Institut des sciences de la communication (ISCC) (2016-2017)