Humanities and GLAMs going digital is an international DARIAH workshop that will be held on May 4th and 5th 2017 in Florence.
The purpose of this workshop is to give to participants the capabilities to understand the issues involved in Humanities and GLAMS digitization with a focus on Europe and apply the suggested ways of enhancing digital services.
Scholars, GLAMs professionals, digital curators, researchers (either connected to universities, museums, cultural heritage institutions, authorities, or working independently as freelancers) are invited to submit candidatures. Please note that this is Basic Course.
- Peinture ancienne et humanités numériques
- Digital Tools and Uses Congress
- La guerre comme espace de contact au XIXe siècle
- Archives that matter
- English Printed Books, Manuscripts and Material Studies
- Challenges of tourism development in Asia and Europe
- Geomedia and the City
- Web of knowledge – A look into the past, embracing the future
- Re:Trace conference
- DARIAH Day