Humanities and GLAMs going digital is an international DARIAH workshop that will be held on May 4th and 5th 2017 in Florence.
The purpose of this workshop is to give to participants the capabilities to understand the issues involved in Humanities and GLAMS digitization with a focus on Europe and apply the suggested ways of enhancing digital services.
Scholars, GLAMs professionals, digital curators, researchers (either connected to universities, museums, cultural heritage institutions, authorities, or working independently as freelancers) are invited to submit candidatures. Please note that this is Basic Course.
- Digital History: a Challenge of “Doing History”
- Multi-ethnic cities in the Mediterranean world
- Parthenos e-Humanities and e-Heritage Webinar Series
- Émission(s) de santé
- Peinture ancienne et humanités numériques
- La guerre comme espace de contact au XIXe siècle
- Digital Tools and Uses
- Archives that matter
- English Printed Books, Manuscripts and Material Studies
- Challenges of tourism development in Asia and Europe