The selection committee, formed by Anne Baillot (DARIAH-EU), Rossella Caffo (MICHAEL-CULTURE), Emiliano Degl’Innocenti (DARIAH-IT) and Anna Maria Tammaro (Parma University) selected the following candidates: Nadya Vladimirova Carolina Miguel Arroyo Carmen Sophia Cadendas Caitlin E....
Humanities and GLAMs going digital is an international DARIAH workshop that will be held on May 4th and 5th 2017 in Florence.
The purpose of this workshop is to give to participants the capabilities to understand the issues involved in Humanities and GLAMS digitization with a focus on Europe and apply the suggested ways of enhancing digital services.
Scholars, GLAMs professionals, digital curators, researchers (either connected to universities, museums, cultural heritage institutions, authorities, or working independently as freelancers) are invited to submit candidatures. Please note that this is Basic Course.
- “Muta poesis, pictura loquens” – Mute poetry, speaking picture
- Playing and operating: functionality in museum objects and instruments
- Pathos. Forms and fortunes of literary emotions
- Diachronic lexical semantics
- Nouvelle forme de partage : réseaux, expertise, information
- Frictions and friendships
- International Conference on Electronic Publishing (ElPub 2019)
- Working on Digital Scholarly Editions and Research Software Development in Berlin
- The construction of reality in the post-truth age
- Full-time Research Assistant (digital scholarly editions, project coordinator) at the Berlin Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities