The selection committee, formed by Anne Baillot (DARIAH-EU), Rossella Caffo (MICHAEL-CULTURE), Emiliano Degl’Innocenti (DARIAH-IT) and Anna Maria Tammaro (Parma University) selected the following candidates: Nadya Vladimirova Carolina Miguel Arroyo Carmen Sophia Cadendas Caitlin E....
Humanities and GLAMs going digital is an international DARIAH workshop that will be held on May 4th and 5th 2017 in Florence.
The purpose of this workshop is to give to participants the capabilities to understand the issues involved in Humanities and GLAMS digitization with a focus on Europe and apply the suggested ways of enhancing digital services.
Scholars, GLAMs professionals, digital curators, researchers (either connected to universities, museums, cultural heritage institutions, authorities, or working independently as freelancers) are invited to submit candidatures. Please note that this is Basic Course.
- The Multidisciplinary Grid 2020 Conference
- Two post-doctoral positions for the projet "Decoding Antisemitism"
- Expert Examination and Photography
- Lexicographic Studies of Arts
- La mesure des images : approches computationnelles en histoire et théorie des arts
- Intersections. New perspectives for public humanities
- ddh20 : Data and Digital Humanities 2020
- « Critic » 2/2021 - Varia
- Shame, Shaming, and Online Image Sharing
- Fair Heritage: Digital Methods, Scholarly Editing and Tools for Cultural and Natural Heritage