The selection committee, formed by Anne Baillot (DARIAH-EU), Rossella Caffo (MICHAEL-CULTURE), Emiliano Degl’Innocenti (DARIAH-IT) and Anna Maria Tammaro (Parma University) selected the following candidates: Nadya Vladimirova Carolina Miguel Arroyo Carmen Sophia Cadendas Caitlin E....
Humanities and GLAMs going digital is an international DARIAH workshop that will be held on May 4th and 5th 2017 in Florence.
The purpose of this workshop is to give to participants the capabilities to understand the issues involved in Humanities and GLAMS digitization with a focus on Europe and apply the suggested ways of enhancing digital services.
Scholars, GLAMs professionals, digital curators, researchers (either connected to universities, museums, cultural heritage institutions, authorities, or working independently as freelancers) are invited to submit candidatures. Please note that this is Basic Course.
- Libraries & Digital Humanities: Projects and Challenges
- Lessons of the Cold War?
- Moyen Âges d’en haut et d’en bas : perméabilités, interactions et débats entre recherche académique et cultures populaires
- Transmédiagénie et transécriture
- Popular Dance: Pivoting Towards Digital Sociality
- La métaphore dans la communication numérique
- Computer and Media Art at the Age of Metavers and non-fungible Tokens (NFT)
- Digital Religioscapes: Current Methodologies and Novelties in the analysis of sacr(aliz)ed spaces
- La formation à distance, résolument ?
- Producing Historiography in a Changing World