The selection committee, formed by Anne Baillot (DARIAH-EU), Rossella Caffo (MICHAEL-CULTURE), Emiliano Degl’Innocenti (DARIAH-IT) and Anna Maria Tammaro (Parma University) selected the following candidates: Nadya Vladimirova Carolina Miguel Arroyo Carmen Sophia Cadendas Caitlin E....
Humanities and GLAMs going digital is an international DARIAH workshop that will be held on May 4th and 5th 2017 in Florence.
The purpose of this workshop is to give to participants the capabilities to understand the issues involved in Humanities and GLAMS digitization with a focus on Europe and apply the suggested ways of enhancing digital services.
Scholars, GLAMs professionals, digital curators, researchers (either connected to universities, museums, cultural heritage institutions, authorities, or working independently as freelancers) are invited to submit candidatures. Please note that this is Basic Course.
- Urban audiovisual festival
- 2019 Charles C. Eldredge Prize
- Mapping Ancient Gods
- Do what you can with what you have
- Digital tools and uses
- Views from inside the linked Open Data (LOD) cloud
- Moral Machines? Ethics and Politics of the Digital World
- Opportunities and Needs in Case of Material Concerning Famous People in Science and Culture
- Facilitating cooperation between Humanities researchers and cultural heritage institutions
- Open Science